Terms & Conditions
These Terms & Conditions apply to the website www.shahitakeaway.co.uk .
1) You are permitted to print and download extracts from this Website for your own personal use on the following basis:
- Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and other intellectual property rights in this Website and in material published on it (including without limitation photographs and graphical images) are owned by SHAHI TAKEAWAY or SHAHI TANDOORI’s licensors. These works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world and all rights are reserved. For the purposes of these Website Terms, any use of extracts from this Website is prohibited.
- You must not modify the digital or paper copies of any materials that you print off and you must not use any pictures, photographs or any other graphics, video or audio sequences separately from any accompanying text.
- You must ensure that SHAHI TAKEAWAY’s status as the authors of the material on this Website must always be acknowledged.
- You are not allowed to use any of the materials on this Website or the Website itself for commercial purposes without obtaining a license from SHAHI TAKEAWAY or SHAHI TANDOORI to do so.
- No part of this Website may be reproduced or stored in any other website or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without our prior written permission.
2) Any rights not expressly granted in these Website Terms are reserved.
3) While SHAHI TAKEAWAY tries to ensure this Website is normally available during its open hours, SHAHI TAKEAWAY will not be liable if this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
4) Access to this Website may be suspended temporarily and without notice.
5) The management has the right to refuse service without assigning any reason.
6) Price of dishes may change without any notice.
7) Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will take steps to protect your information, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Website; any transmission is at your own risk.
8) If you decide to register with this Site, you will be asked to create a password. You must keep this password confidential and must not disclose it to anyone. If you believe someone else knows your password, please contact our Customer Service team on 020 7231 5015. SHAHI TAKEAWAY reserves the right to suspend your registration if you breach these Terms and Conditions.
9) From time to time, our products may be subject to special offers. Any special offers shall be subject to these Terms and Conditions which will prevail if there is inconsistency between the terms of the special offer and these Terms. We may change the terms of special offers or withdraw them at our discretion but we will honour any order placed by you before the offer is withdrawn subject always to manifest technical errors.
10) All deals are valid within the promotional period, are subject to change and are not valid in conjunction with other offers, unless otherwise stated.
Thank you for visiting our Web Site.
This site is owned and operated by SHAHI TAKEAWAY (UK) Limited, a company registered in England and Wales, whose registered office is at 77 Grange Road, Bermondsey, London SE1 3BW. Company registration number: Telephone: 020 7231 5015.
© Copyright SHAHI TAKEAWAY (UK) Limited. All rights reserved.